Tuesday, April 8, 2008

An Introduction...

Welcome to my Blog site. I'm really excited to be branching out in this new endeavour. Let me begin by introducing myself, my name is Oscar F. Limon - I'm a playwright, which means that I write plays; I'm currently finishing my final year as an MFA Candidate in Playwriting at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. I look forward to one day having my plays performed on Broadway and all over Regional Theatres. One day I also hope to write a column in "The Advocate" or in "Out" Magazine. I'm currently writing a blog on myspace entitled "Queer in Sin City", but it's time to start a new chapter in my blogging life. I'm planning on moving to New York City in May and I know that there'll be new adventures around every corner. I'm looking forward to see where life takes me, because right now it's been a turmoil of emotions. Grad School by far has kicked my ass; emotionally, mentally and physically. But it's made me a strong playwright as well as person. Things are changing in my life, but I'm ready to embrace that change.

No comments: